Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Section: Testimonials.

From time to time I will be posting testimonials from past clients. See for yourself that I actually do know what I am doing. Really...

I would highly recommend Steven Tamburello as "the" agent to sell your home. My husband and I were very impressed with Steve both professionally and personally. We met with him and he explained his plan to sell our home, there was never any pressure, we signed with him that night. Steve used the Internet, Multi listing and newspaper ads, all which made the property very attractive. He is extremely talented in marketing. He was always just a phone call away with questions or concerns. I will use him again without question and do recommend him to anyone I know considering to sell their home. Steve sold our home in less than 30 days in a market as you know has not yet recovered.

No comments: